85% OFF -- Paradox Steam Sale Now Until Oct 6

Started by OJsDad, October 02, 2014, 01:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

Quote from: bob48 on October 02, 2014, 02:47:22 PM
I'm saving myself for Elite.........

Are you, Bob? Good man. You save yer money, sunshine.

Tight-arsed Geordie git.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

RooksBailey

Quote from: WallysWorld on October 02, 2014, 02:57:47 PMTime to top off my EU IV DLC's.

Me, too!  As I wait for the new CK2 expansion, I have switched to EUIV.  I needed ALL the expansion since I have been neglecting this game.  Just got all four for $15!   O0
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

KyzBP

Completed My CKII collection and my daughter picked up a bunch of stuff for Magicka.  Great little sale.

Rayfer

HOI3 Collection question....sale for $11.24 includes the base game and four expansions, in order of release Semper FI, Dies Irae, For the Motherland and Their Finest Hour.  Question is this....do each of the expansions build upon the base game, with each adding more and more. Or are these expansions stand alone games apart from the others? It's confusing from what I've read. Thanks.

Wolfe1759

Quote from: Rayfer on October 02, 2014, 05:19:31 PM
HOI3 Collection question....sale for $11.24 includes the base game and four expansions, in order of release Semper FI, Dies Irae, For the Motherland and Their Finest Hour.  Question is this....do each of the expansions build upon the base game, with each adding more and more. Or are these expansions stand alone games apart from the others? It's confusing from what I've read. Thanks.

All add to the base game and are generally seen in varying degrees to be very necessary paid for patches to the base game. If you are going to play HOI3 at all best advice is to buy the lot when, as they are now, they are substantially discounted.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bob48 on October 02, 2014, 05:01:16 PM
Quote from: bob48 on October 02, 2014, 02:47:22 PM
I'm saving myself for Elite.........

Are you, Bob? Good man. You save yer money, sunshine.

Tight-arsed Geordie git.........

just get some booze im em and he turns into a slut.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

..takes one to know one....

OK buster - lets get this sorted....handbags at 5 paces, as usual?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

#22
bitch you going down!  I just got a new Fendi cocktail purse that'll cut a bitch.
lets be safe and use guns after a few pints.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


TacticalWargames

Always a good time to get those DLC's you still haven't got for CK2 or EUIV.

bob48

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 02, 2014, 05:43:16 PM
bitch you going down!  I just got a new Fendi cocktail purse that'll cut a bitch.
lets be safe and use guns after a few pints.

So I can't use my new black leather, heavily studded job with the long range strap?

Damn.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

If ever there was a shortage of queue's we'd form a queue for one.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

I disagree on passing on Sword of the Stars 2. Its a great game in its own right. It had a botched release, but has been significantly patched.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18