Archeage aka Work Simulator

Started by bboyer66, October 07, 2014, 10:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bboyer66

 So I tried out this MMO after hearing so many good things about it.  Very disappointed. Its the same typical MMO crap as far as combat goes. Lock on to a target, and hit your number keys in order. If you have played any MMO over the past 10 years, you know what I am talking about.

Same old MMO grinding. Go fetch 5 jars from here, or kill so many such and such here.   

  You can also grow food, or raise sheep and stuff. Then you can walk to other places and sell it. Yes this is about as fun as it sounds. It was when I dozed off while delivering dried meat that I said "enough of this crap"
 
  The only people I can see liking this title are people that don't have jobs, and want to fill that void by having a virtual one. 

Nothing new to see in this game, carry on.




Huw the Poo

Quote from: bboyer66 on October 07, 2014, 10:55:45 AM
You can also grow food, or raise sheep and stuff. Then you can walk to other places and sell it. Yes this is about as fun as it sounds. It was when I dozed off while delivering dried meat that I said "enough of this crap"

Heh.  Yeah this is kind of the point of the game.  They've really been shouting about the professions side of it.

It's free so I may as well give it a go...although it will mean having to boot into Windows...  :-\