Me? I'm just a FRIDAY, you can tell me by the way I walk

Started by MetalDog, October 10, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tgb

Saturday I'll be playing Traffic School Tycoon exclusively from 7:30 AM to 5PM, so that will be the extent of my gaming.

Sunday it's Prison Architect, AoW, and checking out the latest build of Sunless Sea

Apocalypse 31

This weekend, during my 4-day weekend, I'll be solely playing a game called Entertain the In-laws.

My wife says I'm not very good at it.

Gusington

Try the padlock on the mancave study dlc - it makes things move much quicker.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Buncha Canadianistaners and your Canadian Thanksgiving holiday weekend...or Columbus Day for you state-paid folks...

...or "Indigenous People's Day" in the libertarian commie PC paradises sprinkled across America... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_People's_Day)...a bunch of BS started by the f&ckin' UN in Switzerland.

Sigh.  :tickedoff:

Anyway, my murder mystery show opens this weekend so tonight and tomorrow are full of that, and family/friends coming in from out of town tomorrow, then lunch Sunday, means very little time for gaming unfortunately.

I might not make the game Sunday morning (Warlock). I will be exhausted, but I will try to set my alarm. Other than that I might try some solo Warlock later on Sunday afternoon.

Or most likely, I will finish my review of Fire on the Lake and then try some Field Commander: Rommel.


Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Gusington on October 10, 2014, 08:52:18 AM
Try the padlock on the mancave study dlc - it makes things move much quicker.

Man Cave DLC not available until next Saturday.

MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on October 10, 2014, 08:16:04 AM
With my brief love affair with Rome 2 over

Aha!  I won't be playing Rome II either!  Looks like the usual:  WitpAE PBEM, DCS, and some board games.

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on October 10, 2014, 08:49:27 AM
This weekend, during my 4-day weekend, I'll be solely playing a game called Entertain the In-laws.

My wife says I'm not very good at it.

I actually enjoy that game, mostly because my in-laws are good folk, and they leave after about four hours of entertaining.  O0

undercovergeek

Elite - trying to master smuggling ready for the big game

Rome II Armenia - trying to put a dent in Parthia, have found i can give allies targets to attack, see if that works and i can maybe leave light garrisons around and start whittling down the main force

ProN - PBEM with Tuna and SDR - waiting for some divine mechanic to kick in as i dont seem to have the colonisation choices the big boys have

Anguille

I am gone for a few weeks and when i come back i see all this gifs! Can't go on this forum when my wife's around anymore  ::)

I think i am going to play the following games:

- Omerta: city of Gangsters....getting close to finish the main campaign
- Empire Total War...introduction campaign
- Some 4x in space...not sure which one.
- The usual pbem (Storm over the Pacific and Armada 2526)

sandman2575

Quote from: Anguille on October 10, 2014, 09:41:01 AM
I am gone for a few weeks and when i come back i see all this gifs! Can't go on this forum when my wife's around anymore  ::)


Anguille -- you of all people have to get on board with the gifs -- you were an early pioneer of the form! Your Salma Hayek gif... it was mesmerizing...   :o

And Shelldrake does what for a living, exactly?  Plastic surgeon?

Gusington

It ends at the end of the month...or should it?

No mancave until next Saturday??? Inconceivable.

Break a leg BC...and UCG post some Armenia pics!

Shelldrake is a nude trapeze artist.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: Gusington on October 10, 2014, 10:11:54 AM
Shelldrake is a nude trapeze artist.

which was my next guess. Seems obvious in retrospect...

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Anguille

Quote from: sandman2575 on October 10, 2014, 10:08:55 AM
Quote from: Anguille on October 10, 2014, 09:41:01 AM
I am gone for a few weeks and when i come back i see all this gifs! Can't go on this forum when my wife's around anymore  ::)


Anguille -- you of all people have to get on board with the gifs -- you were an early pioneer of the form! Your Salma Hayek gif... it was mesmerizing...   :o

Ahah...i know, i know  ^-^