Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question

Started by bbmike, October 10, 2014, 02:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

With Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager releasing soon, Slitherine (through Steam) is letting people ask Buzz Aldrin questions!
FYI...I don't recommend asking him if the moon landings were fake.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on October 10, 2014, 02:08:26 PM
FYI...I don't recommend asking him if the moon landings were fake.  ;D

LOL.

Every time I see the video of him slugging that dumbass conspiracy theorist hound in the face, I want to rewind it and play it three more times.

Nice shot, Buzz!

O0

tgb

I'm still waiting for the release of Buzz Aldrin's Punch In The Face.

Nefaro

Quote from: tgb on October 11, 2014, 05:38:38 AM
I'm still waiting for the release of Buzz Aldrin's Punch In The Face.


Hey Man, Nice Shot>


bbmike

Yeah, that's the video I was thinking of. Great stuff! That dude was totally asking for it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on October 11, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
Yeah, that's the video I was thinking of. Great stuff! That dude was totally asking for it.

Aldrin said all his astronaut buddies thanked him for doing it because that asshole had been stalking and harassing them too.

The guy used the video to try and sue Aldrin, but the judge dismissed the case after seeing it.  :2funny: