Me? I'm just a FRIDAY, you can tell me by the way I walk

Started by MetalDog, October 10, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Quote from: Gusington on October 14, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
Bawb please don't stoop to our level. You'll get a crick in your back and not be able to get back up.

I aspire to stoop to your level - well, not you personally - I have obviously lived a far too sheltered life  ::)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat


Martok

All right, you chunderheads.  You can't just randomly quote from the song helter-skelter like that!  Sheesh... 







Quote from: Gusington on October 14, 2014, 09:24:28 PM
Well playing the dwarves in Age of Wonders III certainly suits me  >:D ...I have been waiting for a game like this since I was 12  :D
Nice job, Gus!  Glad you're enjoying it.  O0 

As for me, my nancing elves are currently in a fight to push back the human usurpers.  We shall prevail! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro


Gusington

I saw Beck in concert ovef the summer...really great show. I forget how long he has been around and how many good songs he has.

For AoW III players...any scenarios in the deluxe edition that you can recommend? The one I posted above was my first sojourn into the meat of the game: small map, three levels, 1 v 1. Loved it. Ditching the tutorial was well advised.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd