Affordable Kitchens For Sale

Started by rewind11, October 15, 2014, 11:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rewind11

Affordable Kitchens For Sale. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear.  :idiot2: Each with appliances. :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
pwned by GrogHeads

GDS_Starfury

there is no such thing as an affordable kitchen renovation.

so this must be SPAM!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

I can renovate your kitchen for short money.

Rebuild it? Heh. That's another issue.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat


GDS_Starfury

Quote from: LongBlade on October 16, 2014, 06:35:46 AM
I can renovate your kitchen for short money.

is that the currency Gus uses?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

I thought he preferred hard currency.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

I wouldn't know, I get him for free.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2014, 09:10:51 AMI thought he preferred hard currency.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 16, 2014, 09:12:14 AMI wouldn't know, I get him for free.

Yeah, but apparently Mirth gets him hard
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

more likely he pays him with rolls of quarters.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Steelgrave


undercovergeek

im trying to maintain a level of dignity hiding at the back of Starbucks here!!!

you guys  ;D

bayonetbrant

#11
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 16, 2014, 09:46:56 AMim trying to maintain a level of dignity hiding at the back of Starbucks here!!!

well, first off, you're in a Starbucks, so you're your "dignity" score takes a hit right there

second off, if you had all that much to start with, why the f*&^ are you hanging around with us?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

lol, is there a manly coffee shop you can recommend?

BanzaiCat

 C:-)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 16, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
you're "dignity" score
C:-)

Grammar infraction! Grammar infraction!


undercovergeek

goddammit, i missed that - i do like to jab him with grammar errors