Wild New Batman coaster

Started by bayonetbrant, October 17, 2014, 10:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

coming next summer to Six Flags Fiesta

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.



(Maybe it's time to cut back on the booze a little.)

BanzaiCat

(a) What does this ride have to do with Batman besides having a bat-symbol on the side? The twists, turns, dizziness, motion-induced vomit-comet must be trying to invoke the terror audiences felt when watching Batman and Robin or Batman Forever.  :))

(b) Fiesta Texas has come a LONG way since they opened it...used to just be a bunch of dancing shows but now it looks like a legitimate theme park.

(c) F^ck that ride.

(d) I thought the same thing, SDR. And I'm sober right now.

undercovergeek

nope its cool, im sober and thought drinks mat too

Martok

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.
LOL.  No, I did too SDR, so don't feel bad.  :) 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

Quote from: Martok on October 18, 2014, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.
LOL.  No, I did too SDR, so don't feel bad.  :) 




Me too. And now I want a set of those coasters.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus