Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bob48

I'll be there, but maybe limited to an hour / hour and a half.

I need more pics of your avatar girl  :smitten:
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Quote from: bob48 on October 11, 2014, 04:57:19 PM
I'll be there, but maybe limited to an hour / hour and a half.

I need more pics of your avatar girl  :smitten:

Sheila Ferrari , aka Sheila Ferrari Molina:


Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Such lovely big....eyes she has.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart


MetalDog

Alright there Killer B's, you going to be there Sunday morning to take your whooping?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I will try. I'd like to get back to it as long as bawb's wife doesn't make him eat at the table again. :)

Barthheart


MetalDog

Hold on to that bat, Barthheart.  I haven't found you yet ;)

Now all we need is bob.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

All we need is bawb...

(WAH-wah-wahwahwah)

All we need is bawb...

(WAH-wah-wahwahwah)

All we need is BAWB...bawb...bawb is all we need...


undercovergeek

like a dog who hears a whistle you cant, im sure hes out there shopping with 'she of the pans' with his head on side, whining to himself

bob48

...someone called?

Wey aye man, I'll be there alreet, divvent fash.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

So I take it nobody made it this a.m.?

My show went late and I slept RIGHT through my alarm this morning. I got on here sheepishly expecting a reaming and it's all crickets this morning.

Barthheart

We were all there slamming you harder... well.... than Mirth on a fat chick.... and still you didn't show...  :knuppel2:

BanzaiCat

I can't apologize enough. It's been a rough week and a rougher weekend.