Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

No problem man. We've all had weeks/weekends like that.

So long as yer still in.  O0

MetalDog




Just a little reminder of what you boys are up against ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Blah... blah.... blah....  ^-^

Bison

You achieve a great victory one time and you lord it over everyone else forever, which reminds me I need to go look up who won last years fantasy football title...

MetalDog

Apples and oranges, my friend, apples and oranges.  Besides, I don't see YOU sticking your toes into our little Sunday morning shindigs...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I try and not stick my toes into any shindigs sounds painful.  Honestly I'm not sure I could do a full game of Warlock MP.  My MP experience these days are limited to shoot 'em up type games that I can jump into for 30 minutes to an hour and then brain dump.

MetalDog

We start early enough, 0700 CDT.  It's two hours and you get to chat with international luminaries and bon vivants of the very best sort.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I don't get up that early on my day of rest.

BanzaiCat

I haven't done the 'Defeat an Avatar' option yet - what is that? A figure on the map representing you that, if they get killed, then you're out?

MetalDog

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 25, 2014, 12:09:18 PM
I haven't done the 'Defeat an Avatar' option yet - what is that? A figure on the map representing you that, if they get killed, then you're out?


No.  In game, you can choose to build Temples to various gods or do quests that curry favor with a god.  Once you get a +100 rating in worship of a god, you are in opposition to another god.  After an indeterminate amount of time, an Avatar of the god opposite your devotion will send their avatar against you.  This last one I beat had a thousand hit points, did a hundred damage and could summon Sisters of Krypta and Ancient Liches to her defense.  Which she didn't do for some unknown reason.  Oh, and heal fifty points of damage per turn.


Quote from: Bison on October 25, 2014, 12:03:08 PM
I don't get up that early on my day of rest.


I get it.  You're scared.  No shame.  I wouldn't want to play me either.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I'm here...and apparently the only one!  :o

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

Yeah it's early, only 7:38 here.