Friday Monster Gaming Mash!

Started by Bison, October 30, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Quote from: Nefaro on October 30, 2014, 11:08:15 PM
Aw hell.  As soon as I said that, I buckled for the EU4 expansion.   >:D


I really need to look into this more.  I bought EUIV during the latest sale but only spend about 5 minutes with it to make sure it worked.  My understanding is the new DLC is more of a militaristic add-on?  I'm intrigued- I'm all about lots of fighting and forget all that nation building crap- but it seems kind of out of character for these types of games.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Shelldrake

Looks like a rainy weekend so no yard work and lots of gaming. Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas (I can't decide which) is on the menu once I finish Bioshock.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Kushan

Since tonight it Halloween, I may play some Project Zomboid or State of Decay.

Rest of the weekend will the some mix of Command, KSP, Wasteland 2, Xenonauts, and EUIV.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

bbmike

Hopefully more Beyond Earth, a few more turns of Pride of Nations and I still need to continue my Civ4 WWI AAR at some point.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on October 30, 2014, 10:35:03 PM
Some ROF multi-player, if the servers are jumping again this weekend.

Also some single-player with that or quite possibly WOFF.  I prefer the latter for campaigning, by far, but I do need some more gunnery practice in ROF.  A quandary.


On the table:
May punch and clip counters for Bloody April and get that on the table.  Just finished consuming the rules. 


  Two people doing things that I might do!  Maybe some RoF.  Maybe some aerial boardgames.

MengJiao

Quote from: Cyrano on October 30, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

And I still owe myself a battle of Cape Ortegal...either with Flying Colours or AoS I.

   I might do some Flying Colors.  Plus Rof.  Plus the pacific thing.  Plus the Mig21 in DCS.

vyshka

Possibly some 4X with one of Civ:BE, AoWIII, Civ V, and Endless Legend. Also I will put some more time into WoW, trying to finish levelling a mage before the new expansion arrives in November. Perhaps I will spend some time with Diablo 3 as well and finish levelling my Witch Doctor so I have I full set of level 70s.

Ian C

Playing Horizon (space 4X), Euro Truck Simulator, might play some HOI3 Black Ice as UK.

mikeck

I'm getting my butt kicked by Julius Caesar in the Cesar versus Pompeii Civil War in a AJE. Thought I was smart sending all of my legions into southern Italy Sicily and Northern Africa in an attempt to prevent Caesar from moving his forces out of Spain. What I didn't count on was that Caesar was already in Rome at the time and simply jumped across into Greece where I have no more legions. He is now running roughshod over my allies in the Peloponnesus while I'm screwing around in Italy fighting his little do-boys
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Bison

Well I spent my morning off napping and getting my Jedi guardian in swtor to lvl 55.

Rayfer

Wasteland 2....on my third start, I think I got the character creation right this time.

WallysWorld

Finally playing Fallout 3 after I bought it two years ago. Currently doing the Point Lookout DLC quests right now. This is a great game!

Also playing a CRMT PBEM.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Tuna

Raided the Candy Bowl once Trick or Treat was over!

Did some PBEM turns with SDR and UCG..

Now watching Zombieland on TBS  >:D

Swatter

Quote from: Bison on October 31, 2014, 02:43:28 PM
Well I spent my morning off napping and getting my Jedi guardian in swtor to lvl 55.

I'm leveling a Jedi Guardian also (30 right now), but honestly I am thinking this story line is rather ho-hum. I played the Sith Warrior story line and greatly enjoyed it, but I can't seem to connect with the JG one. Does the second half of the story get better?

I might just move onto the Imperial Agent campaign.

GDS_Starfury

proof that its always more fun to be evil.   >:D  O0  O:-)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.