Friday Monster Gaming Mash!

Started by Bison, October 30, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on October 31, 2014, 02:43:28 PM
Well I spent my morning off napping and getting my Jedi guardian in swtor to lvl 55.


I keep getting their Expansion pack pre-order spam.  They adding anything noteworthy?

I never really went back to check out the PvP situation since the first few months after release.  I fired it up after going free-to-play just to see how much of a mess that made but didn't check out the PvP zone.  Maybe I should eventually.

undercovergeek

Spent two hours trick or treating with junior as a jawa

Had a few turns of ProN pbem - fine tuning the economy and what i can of the military until unification fires

There will be elite beta 3 and some Rome 2 Armenia

Bison

Quote from: Swatter on October 31, 2014, 11:18:37 PM
Quote from: Bison on October 31, 2014, 02:43:28 PM
Well I spent my morning off napping and getting my Jedi guardian in swtor to lvl 55.

I'm leveling a Jedi Guardian also (30 right now), but honestly I am thinking this story line is rather ho-hum. I played the Sith Warrior story line and greatly enjoyed it, but I can't seem to connect with the JG one. Does the second half of the story get better?

I might just move onto the Imperial Agent campaign.

I enjoyed the story line.  I has some nice twists once you get toward the end of chapter 2 and through 3.  In the end, I really just wanted a light saber wielding tank or DPS to run flashpoints and operations with my guild.

Bison

Quote from: Nefaro on November 01, 2014, 02:06:30 AM
Quote from: Bison on October 31, 2014, 02:43:28 PM
Well I spent my morning off napping and getting my Jedi guardian in swtor to lvl 55.


I keep getting their Expansion pack pre-order spam.  They adding anything noteworthy?

I never really went back to check out the PvP situation since the first few months after release.  I fired it up after going free-to-play just to see how much of a mess that made but didn't check out the PvP zone.  Maybe I should eventually.

I like the game so for me yes.  Level cap increase.  New operation and flashpoints.  Equipment reset and upgrades.  The big one is they have redone the skill trees, so that is the great mystery.  How that affects characters and builds.  I suspect not much, but we'll see in a few weeks.  If you didn't like the game before I'm not sure it'd change your mind, but like most games patches and updates change the gameplay from release to now.

Huw the Poo

So far I've mainly been playing The Last Federation.  When you invest some time and patience into it, it suddenly all comes together and is a really quite brilliant game, possibly even my favourite by Arcen Games.  I did pick up Spacecom but then found out that it's another of those that don't allow saving mid-mission and is thus, as far as I'm concerned, broken.  >:(

Martok

Definitely more Medieval Total War/Viking Invasion.  My newly-expanded kingdom of Aragon is starting to get its feet under itself, and is already taking the first steps towards what will eventually become the reconquest of the Iberian peninsula for Christendom.  8) 

Am also in the mood for (surprise, surprise! ::) ) a little sci-fi/space 4x action.  Probably Distant Worlds or Pandora, but I haven't made up my mind yet. 




Quote from: tgb on October 30, 2014, 09:28:59 PM
Civ:BE, BASPM, and more of the Sovereignty beta if a new build comes out tomorrow.
Was there supposed to have been a new build of Sovereignty yesterday?  I really need to get back into that one. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces