BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike

Started by gameleaper, November 04, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

Yes a Mothership battle in the BattleStarGalactica univers , with fighters and gun emplacements on the motherships. its free 2D space game , notice the new feature of small red dots around the units(shield strength on 4 sides)

Ok I took onboard all of bbmikes comments, on my game and I think I've got it setup for him, I gave ships one attack in reactive fire(but its adjusatle) shrunk the victory flags and declutered space.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uokz9disuba7fft/Hexwarrior335B.zip?dl=0

http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/hexwarrior335b

if you want to wait it will soon be on indiedb

GDS_Starfury

is that an all up armored battlestar from the cylon war or the de-armored Galactica from the show?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


gameleaper

HaHa I just did a memory storm of what it looked like,could be from star-trek :) but it does have real armored gun-emplacements game wise :)


bbmike

Ha! Thanks gameleaper, I'll have to give this a try tonight after work.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

bbmike stay back from the mothership they have 3 guns with 2 attacks each reactive fire per your movement turn, wait until you've beaten the cylon fighters they only have one attack :)

also you may consider reduceing the range of each ships weapons, so reactive fire would only fire if your close