Average McDudeBro: RPS scores!

Started by MengJiao, November 04, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Hmm. Well if you guys liked FC3 I'll keep my eye on it. I know I've seen it on super $5 sale before...perhaps they'll do it again.

MengJiao

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 06, 2014, 06:31:08 PM
Hmm. Well if you guys liked FC3 I'll keep my eye on it. I know I've seen it on super $5 sale before...perhaps they'll do it again.


  FC 3 has many irritating features, but some of the basic stuff (radio towers, pirates, lots of automatic weapons, jungles, thunderstorms) is pretty fun.  FC 4 looks like more of the same -- but maybe with multiple kinds of "pirates" and "radio towers"...

Queeg

I must be one of the few people who loved Far Cry 2.  Great open world where you can go pretty much anywhere, anytime.  Great sniping game.  Even the re-spawning guard posts don't bother me - makes sense to me, and just more guys to kill.  I've kept an active campaign on my hard drive literally for years, and drop back in from time to time just to walk Africa a bit (with the occasional bus ride - the concept of which always struck me as a humorous incongruity).  I also tweaked the graphics a bit to correct the washed-out look. Still fun for me.