Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

I have been ganged up on!  Foul knaves!  Base cravens!!  What have I ever done to desevrve THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart


Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Quote from: MetalDog on October 26, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
I have been ganged up on!  Foul knaves!  Base cravens!!  What have I ever done to desevrve THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 26, 2014, 09:00:13 AM
DIE OGRE!!!!  ;D
Quote from: bob48 on October 26, 2014, 09:01:04 AM
:knuppel2:
Quote from: Barthheart on October 26, 2014, 09:01:31 AM
:knuppel2:
I love that all four posts were made in less than two minutes.  :D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on October 26, 2014, 01:21:02 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on October 26, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
I have been ganged up on!  Foul knaves!  Base cravens!!  What have I ever done to desevrve THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 26, 2014, 09:00:13 AM
DIE OGRE!!!!  ;D
Quote from: bob48 on October 26, 2014, 09:01:04 AM
:knuppel2:
Quote from: Barthheart on October 26, 2014, 09:01:31 AM
:knuppel2:
I love that all four posts were made in less than two minutes.  :D

i dont think MD is feeling it

BanzaiCat

He's probably a tad upset that MD's plans did not come to fruition. At least not in this round. :D

Don't want to give away details especially if we're writing up an AAR later.


BanzaiCat

I think I got my microphone to work, finally.

I know we're probably not doing a game Sunday morn, but hey, I might get to join in on the conversation next time!

MetalDog

I think bob said something about waxing his mustache Sunday.  Not sure if that's a euphemism.  Hopefully, he'll chime in and let us know.  As for myself, I am in if everyone else has the time.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I think Barth said he wasn't able to make it Sunday.

MetalDog

Saw that after I posted.  Something about waxing his mustache in a cabin.  Or something.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Perhaps he and Bawb are at a mustache-waxing convention? I heard there was one at a truck stop up the highway a bit. ERR...so I heard.