Game of Thrones Coming

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 11, 2014, 04:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

I had no idea this was coming...appears to be a game like the walking dead, but for Game of Thrones.....sounds like first episode will be out soon.  A certain buy for me.

http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/86265/your-story-begins-first-details-on-game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series

Gusington

The RPS guys are not pleased that the player takes on the role of a member of the Forrester family :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Incest, murder and dragons, oh my!!!

Gusington

^Are you describing the game or a...[fill in blank]
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on November 11, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
^Are you describing the game or a...[fill in blank]

(A) Arkansas family reunion
(B) Episode of Game of Thrones
(C) Game of Thrones the Game
(D) The Grogheads Annual Christmas Party

Did I miss anything?

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

Haha, the stuff about Sean Bean was ace. :D

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

"Dragons and beeewwwwwbsss" -  O0

Nefaro

#9
Quote from: Gusington on November 11, 2014, 06:21:46 PM
That trailer is effing epic.


Don't forget the best damn Bad Lip Reading vid evah!




"Petey"=FROFL   ;D

Gusington

#10
"Don't ever call it a Renaissance Faire, alright??"
HAHAHA

Oh and the farting HAHAHA EPIC FARTING
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

RedArgo

Those were really funny   ;D Thanks.

mikeck

"Do you think they should make I-phones for babies 'cause I do!"
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

undercovergeek


Steelgrave

Gus, I do believe I've found your next avatar......