Game of Thrones Coming

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 11, 2014, 04:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

I'm saying you're more quotable, so your mileage may vary from that observation.  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Maybe she went where the business was.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

The Vietnamese can really Thai one on.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

"Siam I am", said the Thai girl.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys


bayonetbrant

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/game-of-thrones-telltale-trailer/

QuoteThe game will be based on the TV show, not the books, and focus on a Northern family called House Forrester towards the end of the third season and finishes at the end of the fourth season.

WIRED can also exclusively reveal an original character in the game, by the name of Maester Ortengryn.


The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Father Ted

QuoteWIRED can also exclusively reveal an original character in the game, by the name of Maester Ortengryn.

He dies

bayonetbrant

Dude! How about a spoiler alert! Sheesh!

;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Father Ted

Quote from: Father Ted on November 20, 2014, 05:11:59 PM
QuoteWIRED can also exclusively reveal an original character in the game, by the name of Maester Ortengryn.

He dies

It's what I say to my boys - I've read the books and they watch the show - everybody dies.  Even characters Mr Martin didn't write - they die.

Grim.Reaper

Available for pre-purchase on steam now for $26.99 (regular price $29.99)....just lists December 2014 as release date so nothing specific yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/

Grim.Reaper

Saw somewhere that says release date for pc is 12/2, next Tuesday.

Grim.Reaper

Anyone else end up buying this game?  Picked it up myself and just a little ways into it....from what I understand, there is about 2hrs worth of gameplay in the first episode.  So far the story seems decent, but it does help if you know a little bit about GOT first.  I highly recommend playing with a controller since the keyboard commands for me were very unresponsive and caused me to die many times, but with controller better, but not exactly perfect.  Overall, enjoying the story and probably would even like it if it didn't have any gameplay since I really do like GOT and the game play just seems like it is bolted on to give the player something to do occasionally.  The game claims your choices can alter the story, but not sure how to really know but I doubt it could stray too much since all the episodes needs to link together.