Will you guys Vote for my game in the anual indieDB 100 2014 one click?

Started by gameleaper, November 28, 2014, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

 thought Id share my soon to be released StarFleetBattles type game, I learned on Hexwarrior, I expanded it to a full monster Map. Ive created Missiles mines and Rockets, there is 100 different! types of ship per game but unlimited amount of each type. You can rotate a large ship graphic to deflect attacks. Ive done the programing , Im outing it all together and will soon give it away to you. thanks I shall make it so.

I've done a nice little bit of work on the game, Firstly the ship and shields now rotate in the big graphic AND on the hexgrid. Ive increaded the range of leaders because the Maps are 10 times bigger, made the program dual purpose, you can play historical or future. The game is monster size now with heros leaders & flags adding to the scoreboard, the game now tells you if you have won or lost.

added graphical stats like life support , sort of like starfleetbattles

http://www.indiedb.com/games/hexwarrior current version will soon be on indiedb

here is a direct link https://www.dropbox.com/s/x51jcybd0e15kyo/Hexwarrior563.zip?dl=0


gameleaper

Ok I forced a quick launch of the SFB game
http://www.indiedb.com/games/hexwarrior soon to be on indieDB

you can just make out the rocket being fired in the pic

gameleaper

http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/hexwarrior532 its soon indiedb now, they do virus checks etc.. so downloads are safe but use above link for now

gameleaper

now on indieDB http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/hexwarrior532 this is the first version that really works good.

I CHALENGE ANYONE TO START THE GAME ,LOAD THE FIRST SCENARIO AND PRESS TURN WATCH THE COMPUTER PLAY OUT A TURN, THIS FEELS LIKE BIG DEVELOPNENT. IM SURE YOU WILL FEEL YOU PLAYING SFB :)

GDS_Starfury

I have the interest but not the time.
this is mostly because I'm not buried under 20 feet of snow at the moment.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


gameleaper

thx GDS, I have stopped updateing now seems to work fine, so Im only going to fix something if somebody finds a problem, but I am in the future going to look at random map making for it.

gameleaper

#6
Will you guys go over to http://www.indiedb.com/games/hexwarrior and vote for my game? its the annual indieDB top 100 game of the year , only a few days to vote.

stats at the moment are

Rank
3,509 of 20,664 .

Visits
3,475 (21 today) .

Last Update
10 hours ago

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak



gameleaper


bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs


Barthheart