Will you guys Vote for my game in the anual indieDB 100 2014 one click?

Started by gameleaper, November 28, 2014, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

thanks.

OMG Im at

rank
114 of 20,665 .

Visits
3,510 (28 today) .

Last Update
13 hours ago

I don't know how many votes I got but if I stay this high in the rankings and you guys keep the votes coming, I may do it.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob


JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!


GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


gameleaper

HeHa :) I think I will have to make it twice as good then  ;)

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

gameleaper

thank you Sir.

these votes are making a big difference its at rank 109 , it will take many more votes to keep it up there though. Thanks for your support guys, wouldn't it be great for a wargame to get on the list :)



Silent Disapproval Robot

Voted.

In return I want a ship designed after me that just sits there in space, silently judging you like a passive-aggressive grandmother.

gameleaper


gameleaper



screenshot to you guys interested and the link is here to save you trawling back through the posts
http://www.indiedb.com/games/hexwarrior

Pete Dero