Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk

Started by undercovergeek, December 02, 2014, 11:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Good news - Bob has very kindly sent me Space Hulk via a steam gift, a game i didnt have, and would love to get stuck into over the festive period - good times ahead  O0

Bad news - he's old, cant see the buttons properly, and the silly old duffer ordered a twin pack and sent me both. So now i have my own copy and a spare copy

Ive asked Bob and he said its ok to post up here - is anyone on steam and fancies the space hulk game?

Not gus - hes says youre a ****

BanzaiCat


bob48

Sold!

Cheers Geek.

Happy Christmas, B_C  O0
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat


undercovergeek


BanzaiCat

Got it. Much appreciated sirs. This is something I've been wanting but it's been out of my reach.  :coolsmiley:

bob48

Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

So the brummy gets a euphemism...good on ya' old man!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I tried Space Hulk briefly a couple of nights ago...played one scenario, won, played the second, got my butt kicked. I liked it. Always wanted to buy the Space Hulk board game back in the day. Thanks again for this, bob and ucg.

Have you guys tried MP on it yet?

bob48

Very pleased that you're enjoying it. Not played it MP as yet, but its on the list.

I used to have the original SH board game, and all the expansions; Genestealer, Deathwing, the campaign book, extra board sections and tons of figures. It was one of my most played games and, to me, is arguably the best games that GW made. I wish they had of supported it more with extra expansions.

Blood Bowl come a close second.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bob48

Quote from: MetalDog on December 03, 2014, 11:28:05 PM
Quote from: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

So the brummy gets a euphemism...good on ya' old man!

That's Geordie-Brummie, thank you. Mountain Man......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 04, 2014, 08:30:43 AM
I tried Space Hulk briefly a couple of nights ago...played one scenario, won, played the second, got my butt kicked. I liked it. Always wanted to buy the Space Hulk board game back in the day. Thanks again for this, bob and ucg.

Have you guys tried MP on it yet?

I'd be curious about trying MP SH'13. Maybe we should start a thread on that?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!