Old Big Ears Drops In

Started by MIGMaster, May 21, 2012, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIGMaster

I see Prince Charles and his - whatever she is - Camilla were here in the Maritimes today. We should had somebody mention sub refunds while he was in the area.  ;)

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

He's only 4 days older'n me y'know.

Which has got nowt to do with anything...just thought I'd mention it....

..in case folk of a generous nature wanna make a note in their diary........

....save up for Bob's birthday......

...18th November..........

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying...
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

OJsDad

Quote from: bob48 on May 22, 2012, 04:28:13 PM
He's only 4 days older'n me y'know.

Which has got nowt to do with anything...just thought I'd mention it....

..in case folk of a generous nature wanna make a note in their diary........

....save up for Bob's birthday......

...18th November..........

Well, you can't blame a guy for trying...

Sorry Bob, that's my birthday, you have to pick another day.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bob48

...oh.....buggerit.........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MIGMaster

BOB, I'm willing to bet you're much better looking than Prince Charles and that your ears are proportional to your head - the one on your shoulders  ;)

LongBlade

I got this.

Bob - it's your job to remind us it's OJ's bday.

OJ, it's your job to remind us it's Bob's bday.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I just heard this bit on the SiriusXM comedy channel today.  I'm not really a fan of Doug Stanhope, but I enjoyed his take on royalty and how he kinda rubs it in the faces of the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpMHRkIkjWY

OJsDad

Quote from: LongBlade on May 22, 2012, 08:30:57 PM
I got this.

Bob - it's your job to remind us it's OJ's bday.

OJ, it's your job to remind us it's Bob's bday.

Great, now the pressure is on.  I hope I can handle it
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bob48

Quote from: MIGMaster on May 22, 2012, 08:30:08 PM
BOB, I'm willing to bet you're much better looking than Prince Charles and that your ears are proportional to your head - the one on your shoulders  ;)

Don't count on it - I think my ears are the right size, but my head is too small in proportion - the main point is, of course, if your ears stop your hat from fallin' over your eyes, and are big enough to rest a dog-end behind (dog-end being a half smoked ciggy), then thats all ya need from your crainium adornments..........where the frak was I?.....bloody mind wondering again....
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

...mind you, he DOES look much older'n me...
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!