Steel Beasts Pro Update 3.023

Started by Asid, December 22, 2014, 05:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Incoming...

Here are the release note: http://www.esimgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SBProPE-3.023-Release-Notes.pdf

They are uploading the update as we speak. It will be in the downloads section.

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Nefaro

Didn't see it on the downloads page.

I'll check tomorrow.

Apocalypse 31

Same.

Glad it's finally here. A much improved performance difference.

Maybe some more infantry improvements in another five years  :2funny:

Asid

Quote from: Nefaro on December 22, 2014, 06:15:04 PM
Didn't see it on the downloads page.

I'll check tomorrow.

Hey Nefaro . As of right now they are still uploading it. It is approx 2.3GB
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on December 22, 2014, 07:07:00 PM
Same.

Glad it's finally here. A much improved performance difference.

Maybe some more infantry improvements in another five years  :2funny:

"Local obstacle handling

Generally improved the infantry's ability to maintain formation in
restrictive terrain; still not perfect, but every bit helps

When crossing bridges they will now reliably form a column on the
move and trail the lead character, then resume line formation after
leaving the bridge

Tanks will no longer drive around minor walls if their path is
routed across them if the wall is weak enough to be crushed

Reduced the resistance of the pine hedge allowing M113 and Piranha-
III vehicles to pass through "


This should help... a little  :-*
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Asid on December 22, 2014, 07:08:58 PM
This should help... a little  :-*

Like a band-aid on a massive hemorrhage.

Asid

Remember... the new manual is included as a PDF
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Yskonyn

Good stuff ! Will update today!


-oOo-
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Grim.Reaper

Looks like the torrent file is up, but separate download files not ready yet.

http://www.esimgames.com/?page_id=1390

Apocalypse 31

From Volcano, RE: Install Process:
QuoteYes, you should uninstall 3.011 before installing. DO NOT uninstall 3.011 afterwards, otherwise you will have to reinstall 3.023 again since you will have removed some essential common files.

Also, do not install 3.023 over 3.011. And there is nothing wrong with keeping 3.011 and installing 3.023 to a different location, but there really isn't a reason to keep it I suppose.

RyanE

I think you have to uninstall the codemeter stuff as well.

Asid

Quote from: RyanE on December 23, 2014, 08:20:28 AM
I think you have to uninstall the codemeter stuff as well.

You can install just over the top of it
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Apocalypse 31

Just loaded up a game to try the infantry.

Would it have been so hard to program dismounts to climb over small walls?  >:(

So frustrating.

Asid

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on December 23, 2014, 03:57:19 PM
Just loaded up a game to try the infantry.

Would it have been so hard to program dismounts to climb over small walls?  >:(

So frustrating.

;D
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying