Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by ChrisK, November 04, 2013, 09:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ChrisK

It's that time!   ;D

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/6038-na-closed-alpha-test-recruitment/

150 posts are NOT required to participate, just something they'd like to see.

PM me if you're interested with your in-game nick, WoT/WoWp/other alpha/beta testing experience, any professional reasons for inclusion (coder, IT, artist, game designer, naval warfare expert, etc.).  8)

Nefaro

I'm really looking forward to the Warships one, but I've not been in much of a hardcore testing mood lately, much less Alpha Testing.

When it hits Closed Beta, and you guys need some more lab rats, I'll be scratching at the door.

republic

PM sent.  I had a great time with the beta of World of Tanks and can't wait to see what you guys have done with World of Warships!

republic

Is anyone in this beta?

I never did end up getting alpha or beta access  :\  Very interested in seeing this one come out!

FlickJax


GDS_Starfury

Ill get into the open beta like WoT but not this early.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.