Planetary Annihilation...$5.99

Started by Rayfer, January 09, 2015, 02:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rayfer

Saw this on sale this weekend on Steam for $5.99.  Hard to believe they were asking $99.99 in alpha early access.  This is an example of why I don't do early access or kickstarter.

sandman2575

Quote from: Rayfer on January 09, 2015, 02:01:55 PM
Hard to believe they were asking $99.99 in alpha early access. 

My thoughts exactly.

ArizonaTank

Somewhere...a marketing weenie just lost his wings.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

jomni

And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

Huw the Poo

I wouldn't mind it, but it wouldn't run on my rig.  The specs are a little high.

Nefaro


Jarhead0331

Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


jomni

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.

Good to hear.  Maybe those complaining are those who played $99.99 and expected more than what's delivered.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.

Good to hear.  Maybe those complaining are those who played $99.99 and expected more than what's delivered.

I paid $60. I don't know what they were expecting. I think they are probably TA fans who don't like something new.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


ArizonaTank

#9
I've been playing it...for $6 it's a great deal.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.