Space Beast Terror Fight

Started by James Sterrett, January 14, 2015, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

James Sterrett

A free way to shoot Aliens:  http://sbtf.nornware.com/

Unlimited ammo plus motion sensors against aliens = You're going to die.   :)

(Found via http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/14/roguelike-aliens-fps-space-beast-terror-fight/  )

panzerde

You're going to sneak this into your curriculum, aren't you?  ;)
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

RooksBailey

Wow, that looks like it could be a lot of fun!  O0
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

spelk

I'm sold by the words "procedurally generated space beast terror fight".

James Sterrett

I'd be tempted to sneak it in   :)   but it seems to require an internet connection so it can update itself or something (and for the initial download). 

Nefaro

Galaxy Monster Horror Brawl

Interplanetary Creature Scare Altercation

  ^-^