Main Menu

Ride FRIDAY ride!

Started by MetalDog, January 16, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog




The weekend is here! And not a minute too soon!!  The gaming this weekend will be a mix of Age of Wonders III, solo and MP, Skyrim and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

For me it will be more Farcry 2, Allied Corps and King's Bounty Armored Princess (mindless fun but I am hooked after a few hours of playtime).
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Catching up on my PBEM's that were left hanging for vacation.
Updating the AMBUSH! play by forum.
Shovelling snow.....  :tickedoff:

Maybe Warlock MP on Sunday.


Gusington

Fallout: Tactics and Fallout: New Vegas.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bboyer66

Wasteland II
War Thunder
Might and Magic X

Anguille

Based on my soviet plan of gaming  :knuppel2: i would like to play:

- Omerta: the japanese incentive...maybe, maybe will i be able to finish the story.

- New game in the plan: Wordshift.

And pbems: Armada 2526 Supernova

GJK

#6
Going to set up and play a solitaire game of Labyrinth: The Global War on Terror.

My fiance has also agreed to play Sharks and Jets:



She'll be dancing and fighting in pantomime and I will be playing ASL.  This is really quite brilliantly written "total conversion" of ASL(SK1).
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

MengJiao

Quote from: Shelldrake on January 16, 2015, 08:23:26 AM
For me it will be more Farcry 2, Allied Corps and King's Bounty Armored Princess (mindless fun but I am hooked after a few hours of playtime).

  I might possibly play some FarCry3.  Definitely some CMFI, WitpAE and boardgames with maybe some DCS and ARMAIII.


Cyrano

I owe Doug turns in DC:CB and our new game of OF:RS...I don't know why I'm fussing about my strategy in the latter...I am the Soviets after all...

Demo'ing Slapshot for Columbia Games at a local game convention over the weekend.  Bringing the boy along just in case no one wants to play...he loves the game.

Really want to set up a boardgame.  For reasons that evade me I want to try and finally learn "Here I Stand"...don't ask, don't know.

Oooh, and looky, turns from Vance are in prospect :).

@bboyer:  Glad to see someone else is digging into M&MX.  I have just under 100 hours in having beaten the main campaign and the expansion.  It's certainly an "it is what it is" title, but I loved it while it lasted.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

War Thunder and some Rise Of Flight Multi-player.

Various stuff to set up on the table.


If only I could figure out how to squeeze more gaming hours out of the day.  Travel right up to the speed of light while doing so?   Or get one of these..






JudgeDredd

What's the point? I mean - seriously? I never stick to what I say.

Fleet Commander:Nimitz
Assetto Corsa
F1 2013
Elite:Dangerous <- again - wtf is the point  :D

That is all.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Kushan

Took today off from work. Going to spend part of the day doing some Command scenario work done and doing some flying in FSX, or possibly make the transition to Prepar3D. Tonight going out drinking with some friends for my birthday.

With the hangover I plan on giving myself tonight won't be any serious gaming tomorrow. More sim flying and possibly some Dragon Age Inquisition.

Sunday will be spent watching AFC and NFC title games. I'll probably squeeze some gaming in but what I play will depend on what mood I'm in after the Pack vs Hawks game.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JudgeDredd

Happy birthday Kushan

20 again eh?  :D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

smittyohio

The plan is to play some Warlords III: Darklords Rising, WitP:AE (Guadalcanal scenario), and WoW... maybe a little Battle Academy 2.