Combat Mission: Black Sea Up for Pre-Order

Started by Cyrano, November 05, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 05, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
Release this already!

+1....really was disappointed when it didn't come out in time for xmas when I had time off to play:(

JudgeDredd

#61
I wonder how much postage is to the UK? I'm pretty sure it was expensive - hence why I always buy DD...but I wouldn't mind spunking the extra £10 on the physical if the postage was reasonable

nm - I went through the purchase process and it's $27 - half the price of the game. Too much for the physical copy.

I'll wait patiently
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

According to a post by the dev, they are in final stages of prep and confident it will be released before end of January.  I had hope more for mid January but looking like end of January now.

MikeGER

...in the meantime watching ChrisND's outstanding playthrough streams (i watch on YT later ) can be very entertaining O0 


Con

I am travelling for work from Sunday to Friday so I am 100% certain that the download for CM Black Sea will open up on Monday morning!  Its a given (and with my luck Command Ops 2 will drop at the same time)

Con

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Con on January 17, 2015, 09:00:14 PM
I am travelling for work from Sunday to Friday so I am 100% certain that the download for CM Black Sea will open up on Monday morning!  Its a given (and with my luck Command Ops 2 will drop at the same time)

Con

I am with you...these are the two titles I am looking to pick up and likely will be close together.  Thought I saw over at the CO2 board the developer was going to release to internal testers this week and if everything went well, the beta version would be available for purchase sometime the following week.

Jarhead0331

#66
I would have loved to have seen this get released on Friday. Monday is a holiday in the states and although the office is closed it's one of those holidays where lawyers usually end up working from home. A release would have been the perfect excuse to not work and play!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 17, 2015, 10:05:02 PM
I would have loved to have seen this get released on Friday. Monday is a holiday in the states and although the office is closed it's one of those holidays where attorney yes usually end up working from home. A release would have been the perfect excuse to not work and play!

Me too, I have Monday off as well....would have loved the extra day of playing the game....never seems game releases (at least the ones I want) ever lineup with holiday weekends for some reason.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 19, 2015, 12:40:38 PM
Still not available  :'(

Nope, I keep checking too:)  In one of the posts it mentioned they would tell us the day the release candidate of the code was created and likely would be around a week after that when available....so thinking likely won't be ready until the last week of January since no announcement yet...although I would be glad to be wrong:)

Grim.Reaper

In a recent post, they are now saying they are "aiming" to still have the game out before February and should be finishing the release candidate soon.  Looks like we are still getting closer but I am not as confident they will release by end of month.

I guess originally thinking they could release the game to us before Christmas was a wee bit unrealistic:)

Jarhead0331

I don't think they are planning on doing a full week of testing for the final release candidate. Once news hits that there is a Final Release build, I think it will only be another day or two. Chris has already said that the final release build will be ready any day now.

A week ago I was really impatient, but I'm over it now. It'll be here when it is ready. In the meantime, I have so much other crap that I could play to keep me busy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 24, 2015, 10:37:09 AM
I don't think they are planning on doing a full week of testing for the final release candidate. Once news hits that there is a Final Release build, I think it will only be another day or two. Chris has already said that the final release build will be ready any day now.

A week ago I was really impatient, but I'm over it now. It'll be here when it is ready. In the meantime, I have so much other crap that I could play to keep me busy.

Don't know, I guess we'll see...but like you, not the end of the world for me, other stuff to do....just anxious to see how it ends up.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people