DCS: C-101 Aviojet now available...

Started by Jarhead0331, January 21, 2015, 12:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

I didn't want to create a whole new thread for this...saw this over at SimHQ.  Looks really nice...I'm definitely feeling it's time to migrate from Falcon over to DCS...at least partially.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Yskonyn

Looks great! The lighting especially!  O0
I don't think it'll be a Januari release though. Despite their statement late Nov that they were aiming for a late Dec release I know their track record with release dates.

I'll say we get it somewhere in Spring.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."