Looking at Friday through the Eyes of a Tired Hub

Started by Jarhead0331, January 23, 2015, 06:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Not gonna happen.  Thanks for the encouragement though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

my heart swells with pride at Gus' spirit - he turned his Armenia campaign round from disaster to glory when others would have pressed the quit button

come on MD - fight back


MetalDog

Continuing to fight for my five remaining cities would end very quickly.  Nice try though guys.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison


Gusington

^Yeah really.

I saved Moscow from the Nazi onslaught this afternoon in Battle Academy...if I can do it, so can you. And like UCG said...after almost getting snuffed out as Armenia...I even turned that around.

FIGHT!!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Well, they took all my cities.  Thanks for the encouragement guys, but it was to no avail.  Next time I am in a hopeless situation that I am sure won't change, I will remember the encouragement and good advice I got from my friends.  Thanks, guys :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I'm currently fighting an uphill battle in Fallen Enchantress.  I'm 5th ranked in terms of power, but I just held off a full on onslaught from the #2 and #3 powers and annex a couple of cities and some strategic resource outposts.  Currently gearing up to take out the 8th rank power and make a serious push to take more land from the #2 power.

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on January 24, 2015, 06:52:19 PM
Well, they took all my cities.  Thanks for the encouragement guys, but it was to no avail.  Next time I am in a hopeless situation that I am sure won't change, I will remember the encouragement and good advice I got from my friends.  Thanks, guys :)

Reload!  And try again!

Gusington

'Reloading' can be described another way as a tactical regrouping :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on January 24, 2015, 06:59:21 PM
'Reloading' can be described another way as a tactical regrouping :)

Exactly.  I just don't want dog developing an "I'm a loser complex" that he covers up with passive aggressive behaviors is all.

MetalDog

The only lost causes in my life are my decisions on women to date.  The rest, I kick on down the road.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek


MetalDog

Is there REALLY any other way?  In any event, I am going to fire up another game here in a few.  See what comes of it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob