Combat Mission: Black Sea Up for Pre-Order

Started by Cyrano, November 05, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cyrano

So who wants to play potentially unbalanced PBEM scenarios about which we will know nothing at all using technology that will have an undetermined level of performance in a 3D space as soon as this is released??!!

I know I do!!

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JudgeDredd

People need to stop bloody posting in here!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mikeck

As long as I get to read 300 different threads about how this tank is underpowered or this missle should be able to pentrate that tank
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

panzerde

Just a quick post to note that this still hasn't been release, just because I enjoy winding up the Scot.


;D
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Its retarded at this point. How many days does it take to test an installer?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

oh...I know...I know....too freakin many!  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Cyrano

I definitely want lots of uninformed opinions about how this is the most inaccurate depiction of warfare that hasn't happened ever...ever...

Also, many comments decrying the lack of that one weapon system from that one time ten years ago that this one country thought should be deployed if only it had the money but didn't...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Cyrano on January 29, 2015, 05:19:35 PM
I definitely want lots of uninformed opinions about how this is the most inaccurate depiction of warfare that hasn't happened ever...ever...

Also, many comments decrying the lack of that one weapon system from that one time ten years ago that this one country thought should be deployed if only it had the money but didn't...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Personally, I don't care how authentic it actually is so long as it is close enough to be credible. For me, this game is all about the advanced military hardware p0rn.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Con

Here is a video showing if the M1 Abrahms is the best all round tank for everything (stealing this from the CM Black Sea forums)


Grim.Reaper

Well, at least the developer hasn't posted yet that it won't be released today....recently seems they have been posting updates when a day has been ruled out....so maybe still some hope for tonight:)

MikeGER

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 29, 2015, 04:27:19 PM
Its retarded at this point. How many days does it take to test an installer?

...if its Matrix it can take a whole work week and 2days strictly off somewhere in the middle to sum up to a full blown week  ;)

Great Ajax


smittyohio

That video was funny.. but oh so sad when they said "a WWII M1 Abrahms tank...."

sandman2575

Quote from: smittyohio on January 29, 2015, 07:44:29 PM
but oh so sad when they said "a WWII M1 Abrahms tank...."

!!!
:idiot2:
That's a fairly absurd gaffe...  (Although I guess we all have our moments...)