FRIDAYs falling all around, time, I was on my way

Started by MetalDog, January 30, 2015, 06:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GJK

Advanced Squad Leader dressed up in leotards....no, I wasn't dressed up in leotards, the game is.  Want to teach your wife/girlfriend ASL?  This is the ticket.  Also worked on a new print version of the map for Victory in Vietnam II. 
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Sir Slash

I managed a win in CMBN's Kampgruppe Engel Campaign battle 6 against the always tough Canadians. Almost 200 hundred casualities and 22 tanks inflicted against 19 of mine and 2 trucks... a Tactical Victory. Huh? :idiot2: Anyway, it was fun and I was VERY lucky to get out with the win that I did. Up next is the Poles for the last 2 scenarios. Didn't we already beat them back in '39?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

As expected I spent most of my weekend buried in OOB work for Command but I was able to reach the point where I could move out of working in Google Earth to working in the game itself. Next thing on my list is a whole lot of setting up OpFor missions and LUA code top trigger everything.

Managed to get a quick hop in Prepar3D last night. Quick flight from Tacoma-Narrows airport to Newport, OR. Screwed up my weather settings on set up and ended up flying through thunderstorms. Once I got above the clouds it was relatively smooth flying. Almost lost it on landing due to a nasty crosswind. Luckily the PC-12 is a rugged aircraft.

I really don't know what to say about Heroes of the Storm, its DOTA but with blizzard characters. Its been really simplified from LoL/DOTA with the removal of items. All the skills and talents I've seen so far seem to be viable options, or at least its got me putting some hard thought on what talent to take when you level up. I do like how your whole team levels at the same time, so kill stealing isn't a thing at all. I think this game will be awesome when more of my friends and maybe some Grogs  :) get into the beta.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play