Jim Sterling plays the first 20 minutes of Raven's Cry

Started by JasonPratt, February 04, 2015, 06:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

I had this on my radar from last year.

Kind of glad I didn't pre-order? Hm.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Silent Disapproval Robot

yeah, dumped it off my wishlist after reading through some of the initial impressions posts.  Too bad.  I quite enjoyed Two Worlds II.

Rayfer

A Rock/Paper/Shotgun review pretty much concludes the game is horribly broken and pretty bad.  http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/03/ravens-cry-review/