List of American Football Games

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 03, 2015, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Quote from: fabius on February 05, 2015, 09:15:09 AM
I have high hopes that Beyond the Sidelines Football will be the one.

Any 3D graphics planned for that one?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

fabius

#16
Quote from: bbmike on February 05, 2015, 09:39:36 AM
Quote from: fabius on February 05, 2015, 09:15:09 AM
I have high hopes that Beyond the Sidelines Football will be the one.

Any 3D graphics planned for that one?

Frome what I read and saw in screen shots yes and a 2D view

3D could be great, but I'd be happy with decent management game with 2D.

edited- seems like I'm getting games mixed up. Their FAQ states a 3d in 2D. I think it's 2D, with the ball height in 3D.

Still, I much prefer a realistic and properly functioning 2D with decent management sim than 3D that has neither or bugged..