Main Menu

Apotheon

Started by Nefaro, December 20, 2014, 04:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: Rayfer on February 05, 2015, 07:52:47 AM
Quote from: PAK on February 05, 2015, 05:42:56 AM
It got released on GOG
http://www.gog.com/news/release_apotheon

I watched the game play trailer on GOG. Oddly, it reminded me of my kids playing Super Mario Brothers on the old Nintendo many, many years ago, only with Greek warriors instead of cartoon characters.


I've seen it called a "Metroid-vania" platformer.  Although it seems to have some RPG stuff in it too, which pushed me into the buy category.


Jarhead0331

I played a little bit and it is quite enjoyable.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

It looks very interesting. Is there any magic/supernatural element? How strong is the RPG part?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd