The record company, Rosie, just gave me a big FRIDAY!

Started by MetalDog, February 06, 2015, 06:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog




I seem to have finally found a groove in Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, so, there'll be some of that this weekend.  Age of Wonders III if any one sees me online and wants a game.  And we'll see what else strikes my fancy.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Hmm.

Come to think of it "My Machine She's A Dud All Stuck In The Mud Somewhere In The Swamps Of Jersey" could be a euphemism... Star, any ideas?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Not alot of gaming for me. I'll be busy watching the 6 Nations Rugby and drinking.

Gaming will take place though and will likely consist of Combat Mission:Black Sea and Fleet Commander:Nimitz

I can't imagine I'll want to play anything else.

I keep looking at all the game icons on my desktop and thinking "What IS wrong with you? You have a shed load of great games here"...and yet I often look and pass on almost all of them.

I have BioShock:Infinite to finish, ArmA III, Splinter Cell:Blacklist, Shadow of Mordor, all the DCS modules, WitE, WitW, OOTP15 (16?), Football Manager 2014, Assetto Corsa, F1 2014, Race Room Experience, Combat Mission FI, Combat Mission Black Sea, Combat Mission Normandy, all DLC

Mental  :crazy2:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Finishing a campaign in Battle Academy 2. Then maybe some CoH2 or some Operation Star, or maybe some Panzer Corps. Trying to cure this Eastern Front bug before Total War: Attila, Homeworld and Starships all come out.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Spinning my wheels mostly waiting for the release of Cults And Ladders...err...Chutes And Daggers.  Whatever.  Anyway, will be checking out the relese version of Sunless Sea and the latest build of Star Ruler 2

Kushan

Mostly going to be Distant Worlds and Command for me this weekend, with some Heroes of the Storm and Prepar3D. Thinking of finally pulling the trigger on Elite this weekend, in which case my flying time will get cut down.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 06, 2015, 08:26:18 AM
Not alot of gaming for me. I'll be busy watching the 6 Nations Rugby and drinking.

Gaming will take place though and will likely consist of Combat Mission:Black Sea and Fleet Commander:Nimitz

I can't imagine I'll want to play anything else.

I keep looking at all the game icons on my desktop and thinking "What IS wrong with you? You have a shed load of great games here"...and yet I often look and pass on almost all of them.

I have BioShock:Infinite to finish, ArmA III, Splinter Cell:Blacklist, Shadow of Mordor, all the DCS modules, WitE, WitW, OOTP15 (16?), Football Manager 2014, Assetto Corsa, F1 2014, Race Room Experience, Combat Mission FI, Combat Mission Black Sea, Combat Mission Normandy, all DLC

Mental  :crazy2:

  I'm running on my ancient back up machine.  I could play Arma III, Arma II, Various John Tiller games, IL-2: 1946 etc., CMBN, but I think what's likely is To End all Wars (maybe even PBEM) and Il2: 1946 etc.

Slick Wilhelm

I know I'm a few years late to the party, but I've finally been bitten by the Total War bug. I've been positively obsessed with the Khartoum & Zulu mod for Napoloen Total War.

I'm playing the Oriental campaign right now as the British. Very fun!

If I can tear myself away from that this weekend, I'll continue my campaign in Making History:The Great War.

Sir Slash

I'm fighting a cold so nothing I have to think about too much for me, which is usually the way I play most games. Skyrim is always good or maybe a slow-paced MTW campaign catch-up. Of course it is brutally hard to wipe your nose while fighting a Horker.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FarAway Sooner

I don't usually post in these threads (it's funny how having 2 small children makes you re prioritize between talking about games and playing games!), but in honor of the excellent title thread, I couldn't stay away!

It's mostly Xenonauts for me this weekend, with a little Conclave thrown in as I continue to go through a campaign in slow motion with a couple elementary-school buddies of mine from my Oklahoma days.  And maybe Gems of War as a bone to throw to my 4-year old son, now that we finished up our Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes campaign last night...

mikeck

Easy: War in the West and Combat Mission:Black Sea.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

undercovergeek

Elite - I'm still on the 70 stop rares run but the ship is filling up with very valuable cargo now and I fear an interdiction or mistake - skipped the beta this time - I'm enjoying vanilla and it'll be ready when it's ready

And I'm having a wargame red dragon Renaissance, coming at it almost like a new game, you know, sitting on the toilet or driving to work wondering how to take down their aa assets or their fighters - last game was a real exchange of casualties and rock, paper, scissors - he had tanks, I moved in Lynx with tow, he brought in flankers, I brought in aa vehicles, he brought infantry - had a blast - planning now to send the sas round the back and take their airfields

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Darkest Dungeon

That may be the only definite thing on the menu.  I'm so addicted to it right now.   :smitten:

If I do any multiplayer, it may be a couple matches of Naval Action or some mindless Running With Rifles pewpewery.

bbmike

More Pride of Nations and I will try Decision Games D-Day at Omaha computer version.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak