Big winter storm on the way!

Started by Shelldrake, January 26, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Centurion40

We've hit a heat wave!  It's only minus 2!!!  :D

I was so warm that I had to take off my gloves!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Barthheart

Quote from: Centurion40 on February 19, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
We've hit a heat wave!  It's only minus 2!!!  :D

I was so warm that I had to take off my gloves!

FU!  >:(  It's still -20C here, -30C with the wind......

Hope you get lots of rain.  :D

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on February 19, 2015, 12:46:08 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on February 19, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
We've hit a heat wave!  It's only minus 2!!!  :D

I was so warm that I had to take off my gloves!

FU!  >:(  It's still -20C here, -30C with the wind......

Hope you get lots of rain.  :D

LOL

It's up to zero here. Bright and sunny! Anyone interested in some yellow snow?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

It's actually at or near freezing today with a little melting taking place.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

our wind chill this morning was predicted at -2, and it came in at -4 instead.

Tonight's going to be colder air temp, but wind chill might not get quite as low.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

What is this "melting" you speak of?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

28 (Fahrenheit) here at noon.  It was 20 at 6am.

I went hunting yesterday - fortunately it was warmer then.

endfire79

28 fahrenheit - that's shorts weather :)

The weather up here (attachement).  Feels like -16, -22, -27 (celsius)

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/quebec/montreal
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat


LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

I had to put pants on today.  PANTS!!!   >:(
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd