Big winter storm on the way!

Started by Shelldrake, January 26, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

In the "New 52", Aquaman is the Argyle Avenger.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on February 19, 2015, 08:05:04 PMIn Star's closet again, BC?
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 19, 2015, 08:21:34 PMI ain't comin' out, neither...

If you want to stay in the closet, we won't tell.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: mirth on February 19, 2015, 08:44:26 PM
In the "New 52", Aquaman is the Argyle Avenger.

I wouldn't know, I'm too busy getting laid to read it.

you seem to have the free time though.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth



Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 19, 2015, 08:47:00 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 19, 2015, 08:05:04 PMIn Star's closet again, BC?
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 19, 2015, 08:21:34 PMI ain't comin' out, neither...

If you want to stay in the closet, we won't tell.

In fairness to Cat, Star doesn't make it easy to get out of his closet. Usually it requires help from HRT.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 19, 2015, 08:54:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 19, 2015, 08:44:26 PM
In the "New 52", Aquaman is the Argyle Avenger.

I wouldn't know, I'm too busy getting laid to read it.

you seem to have the free time though.

Your boyfriend doesn't seem to mind you taking time to post here.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

I'm hoping that HRT will show up while you're distracted.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

airboy

Quote from: LongBlade on February 19, 2015, 02:21:14 PM
Quote from: airboy on February 19, 2015, 01:13:44 PM
I went hunting yesterday - fortunately it was warmer then.

Duck?

Quail.  First time this season.  Perhaps only time.
No duck hunting at all.
My priorities are very messed up.

Staggerwing



Star, Joe Strummer's Ghost sez you got some 'splainin' to do...



Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

#387
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 19, 2015, 08:54:21 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 19, 2015, 08:44:26 PM
In the "New 52", Aquaman is the Argyle Avenger.

I wouldn't know, I'm too busy getting laid to read it.

What you do in South Beach stays in South Beach.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

as aquamans fan club president no one is surprised you have that photo.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 20, 2015, 12:52:25 AM
as aquamans fan club president no one is surprised you have that photo.

Of you? Of course not. Even the guppies in the aquarium gossip about you.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.