Main Menu

Sid Meier's Starships

Started by Anguille, January 19, 2015, 10:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 26, 2015, 10:46:31 AM
I'm assuming this will be available on Steam, but haven't seen a specific mention of that, other than "PC."

And, irritatingly, by "PC" they actually just mean "Windows".  What the hell am I running Linux on then...

BanzaiCat


Huw the Poo

How big a list do you want? :P

Barthheart

More preview game play.... by bad gamers....  :P


Rayfer

Nice trailer BH....I'm liking this more and more.

Martok

Quote from: Boggit on February 24, 2015, 07:29:10 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 12, 2015, 03:04:55 PM
Pocket Tactics has a good write up:

QuoteFiraxis on Starships: "This is a much, much bigger game than Ace Patrol"

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/ios-news/firaxis-starships-much-much-bigger-game-ace-patrol/
For a 4x game - I'd hope so! ::) :2funny:
I still don't see how this is a 4x title.  Yes, it has elements of one, but so do most Paradox titles and the games in the Total War series. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Steelgrave



FlickJax

Ordered...I'ts Sid can't help meself

BanzaiCat

I'll wait and see what you guys report before I buy it.

Gusington

I was going to dive in head first here, but with the two new Stardock games announced I am going to hold off.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

tgb

GMG voucher B1CYB0-CLSSD1-ARAAGM good through tomorrow gets the price down to $12.

Gusington

Goddammit...tough to resist that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd