Main Menu

Sid Meier's Starships

Started by Anguille, January 19, 2015, 10:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2015, 08:53:24 AM
Goddammit...tough to resist that.

Agreed! At $15 Cdn with the discount it is hard to resist.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

I haven't received any email from GMG though...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

...sweet GMG just sent me a 25% off personal voucher for Starships.  That makes it a done deal for me.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

tgb

Quote from: Gusington on March 05, 2015, 10:04:32 AM
I haven't received any email from GMG though...

I received an email, but it doesn't really matter. GMG doesn't release Steam codes until the game unlocks.  If you still haven't gotten an email, go to GMG/my account/games/Steam and you should see it listed.

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Thanks tgb...odd though, I usually get regular messages from GMG.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Used my GMG code for a pre order copy. Was gonna buy anyway so a few bucks off is nice.

BanzaiCat

Fug it, I've added it to my Steam cart. I just gotta figure if I want to buy that and the other two in my cart (Witcher 2 and Slammed!).

Witcher 2...well, I have the 'director's cut' for Witcher 1, though I've not played through it yet. Slammed! is an interactive fiction piece by Choice of Games. They make some excellent stories that are well worth the few bucks they cost.

steve58

#128
Just got an email from GMG that Starships was added to the "VIP Room" for $11.39...gonna have to see if my 25% off voucher will work in the VIP Room  ...it does not, now I don't feel so special  :(
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Got my GMG voucher too :) And since those Stardock titles are not due out for some time I can go forth.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I've never pre-purchased a game before it's release. This "waiting" thing will be quite quaint.

Gusington

It's just like the old waiting.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Like waiting for 'hare' pie as a teenager?

Gusington

Much shorter wait than that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat