I was browsing Shogun 2 mods and I see this...

Started by jomni, March 08, 2015, 04:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jomni

Japanese Anime Shoolgirls   :D :D :D :D




















http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307354819

Silent Disapproval Robot

I suspect that tentacle monsters can't be far behind then.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

OMG that is an awesome mod.  That just might be the trick I need to get W8taminette Version 2 into strategy gaming!  Thanks for the tip jomni, I need to check this out.    O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

endfire79

Sounds like something ol' SailorSaturn would do ... ::)
"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on March 08, 2015, 11:46:32 AM
I'll notify the proper authorities.

Quote from: endfire79 on March 08, 2015, 12:20:56 PM
Sounds like something ol' SailorSaturn would do ... ::)

Gus, I think they've been notified...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Good, no doubt this mod is just a portal to some much deeper criminal intent.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on March 08, 2015, 02:05:03 PM
Good, no doubt this mod is just a portal to some much deeper criminal intent.

I was referring to SailorSaturn being the 'authorities' ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.