Main Menu

Hexwarrior Updated

Started by gameleaper, March 10, 2015, 12:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

I have updated the single screen Map version that is included with the full Map version, I have put everything in the small version such as facing, shields and mussiles, its the same game except its single screen, the full size Map version is still there as the Main Game. I also added a single screen module see pic(Ps I forgot to switch shields off in the new module, just click them off) also I added this module to both single screen and full map versions, buts its ,eant for single screen

as you know the game is free, and you can get it from my dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjengc724bo7stn/HexWarrior604.zip?dl=0


davidshq

I've posted a news item about it here: http://www.freewargamer.com/2015/03/22/hexwarrior-updated-5-91d-6-04/
I've also uploaded the download file on FreeWargamer to the latest version!

gameleaper

thankyou David Im glad you like the single screen version , nice to see your site article.