50,000 credits daily for logging on to World of Tanks

Started by Greybriar, March 08, 2015, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greybriar

For the next two months, logging on to World of Tanks will get you 50,000 credits each day.

Read all about it --> Daily Login Bonus Missions
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Shelldrake

An attempt to boost player #s? I have pretty much tanked out on this game but can't quite bear to uninstall it.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jomni


Greybriar

Quote from: Shelldrake on March 10, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
An attempt to boost player #s? I have pretty much tanked out on this game but can't quite bear to uninstall it.

I quit playing World of Tanks for quite some time. Then one day I got bored and decided to play it again for a change of pace. Since then I've been logging on long enough each day to get a few of the tanks I am s-l-o-w-l-y leveling up through their first victory of the day (my Ferdinand is finally elite!).

So I'm happy about receiving that extra 50,000 credits each day just for logging on. 3,000,000 credits will make a nice down payment on one of the more expensive tanks if I should decide to buy it.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.