A return of SSI...sort of

Started by GibbyG, August 08, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

They had me when they referenced 'Gold Box.'

I subscribed to their mailing list and registered for their forums, but don't actually SEE forums yet...

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 02, 2014, 07:54:48 PM
They had me when they referenced 'Gold Box.'

I subscribed to their mailing list and registered for their forums, but don't actually SEE forums yet...

They exist, although not well identified..you have to click on the "community" link at the top....here is link

http://www.tsi-games.com/community/

BanzaiCat

Ah. Thanks, GR. Wouldn't have thought to click on the mouse-overable link itself.

Greybriar

Tactical Simulations Interactive has started a Kickstarter for Seven Dragon Saga. As of this posting  $47,830 has been pledged towards the $450,000 goal.

I have only supported a few Kickstarters, but I felt I absolutely had to back this one.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Boggit

I wish them luck. I have lots of SSI games from back in the day. I'd love to see a re-release of Steel Panthers 3.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Huw the Poo

Postponed.  They say they're going to work on it for a while then come back with a new kickstarter.  They raised $100K of a target $400K.

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 24, 2015, 01:46:20 AM
Postponed.  They say they're going to work on it for a while then come back with a new kickstarter.  They raised $100K of a target $400K.


That's a pretty big target.  Is it supposed to contain the kitchen sink?