Main Menu

Sid Meier's Starships

Started by Anguille, January 19, 2015, 10:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

It's niche seems to be what Anguille is planning on - to play casually on a mobile. It really does not feel right on a PC. It just can't compete with bigger games. If I want to play for a short time I can play a mission of Homeworld or spend a half hour with Endless Space. Starships isn't bad but it's an awkward ugly stepchild.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

#211
@Gus...yeah, I think so. That's why I enjoyed Total War: Battles...perfect on the go.

Does someone know if the game can be played by touch on a windows 8 tablet (I have an acer aspire p3)?

MuzzyDev

Bought the game for my iPad and it runs great and is a lot of fun.  I'm really enjoying it.
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on March 19, 2015, 08:17:44 PM
It's niche seems to be what Anguille is planning on - to play casually on a mobile. It really does not feel right on a PC. It just can't compete with bigger games. If I want to play for a short time I can play a mission of Homeworld or spend a half hour with Endless Space. Starships isn't bad but it's an awkward ugly stepchild.

Installed the game on my Acer Aspire P3 (similar to Surface) and it does respond well to touch on Windows 8. Going to play this during my trips.  :)