It's FRIDAY people...lets get this party started.....

Started by JudgeDredd, April 10, 2015, 01:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd



Ok I was pretty much knocked on my back last weekend...but I'm back thanks to the support of the Grogs here (well, likely more to do with the wife and kids looking after me - but she knows that's a thankless job)

Anyway - gaming this weekend.

I've been eyeing the server races at SimHQ for Assetto Corsa and wanting to take part in a couple - so I might spend a bit of time on Assetto Corsa with the intention of taking part in their race on Sunday at 16:00 GMT.

Continue with the superbly classic Far Cry 4,  start that elusive War in the West campaign and also a bit of CM:BS - something I haven't touched in some time. If IIRC I was at the river crossing stage of my campaign.

So enjoy your gaming everyone  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Kushan

Friday night will be some Sovereignty and Cities Skyline while I back my gaming rig. Saturday I'll be doing some major surgery on the gaming rig, new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and a dedicated SSD for games. If all goes well I should have everything back up and running by Saturday night. After that it'll be some mix of Sovereignty, Cities, Distant Worlds, and EUIV.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

When I get chance around work there shall be mostly CMBS with jomni and con

Have decided to aim for the asp in elite so a few rares runs and some old fashioned trading

But of aow 3 and the pron PBEM

BanzaiCat

I've had my arse kicked by work this week, trying to catch up with a ton of things since going on vacation last week so I haven't been able to do any of the AARs I started. I fully intend to get at each one this weekend: Ottoman Sunset, B-17: Queen of the Skies, and B-29 Superfortress: Hell Over Korea.

I've also got to finish up the latest edition of the GrogCast this weekend too, which will have to be done first before any gamin'...


Airborne Rifles

Command, Northern Fury: H Hour scenario, with my ongoing AAR. Also some scenario building in SPMBT.

Staggerwing

^Don't forget to fill us in how the Norwegians do in their lonely and desperate fight against Mother Bear.

My iMac is in the shop so I won't not have time to play games on it. I might move my windowbox into the living room so I can not play games on it instead. Or maybe the Elder Gods of Leisure Time will smile on me for once and I'll get the chance to D/L my new copy of WITW and stare at the menus and setup screens like a rhesus monkey watching a calculus lecture.


Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

WitW isn't nearly that bad, Stagger. Just watch the intro tutorial vids from the main menu and that should be more than enough to get you started. It was for me.  O0

bbmike

So many new games, so many old. I'm swimming in computer games! I'll play Sovereignty, Stardrive 2 and Age of Wonders 3 for certain. More GalCiv3, 7 Days to Die maybe.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Huw the Poo

Geek, you need working on.  Star Ruler 2 has a multiplayer option!

Barthheart

Coming close to the end of my Normandy 44 PBEM battle with Cyrano so need to get at least 2 turns of that in. Each game turn represents 2 hours but it takes 2.5 hours to complete a turn.... :idiot2:

This PBEM has got me in the mood for some operational level board wargaming. Dug out an oldie, Superpowers at War from S&T magazine from 1985! Good old fashion Warsaw Pact vs NATO in Germany stuff... from when it could have really happened.  O0

Also got a copy of the first issue of YAAH! magazine and it has two games in it. Going to try and play Stamford Bridge. It's got Vikings vs the Brits in a hack slash tactical battle. What could be better for s cold Saturday afternoon.  :D

BanzaiCat


PanzersEast

Elementary my Dear Watson, this weekend will see some Sovereignty and some new Star Ruler 2 with a sprinkling of Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective!  Star Drive 2 looks tempting because of all the good feedback, however I really did not like SD 1, but I hear there are many changes. 



PE

Barthheart

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on April 10, 2015, 07:26:22 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on April 10, 2015, 07:25:16 AM
What could be better for s cold Saturday afternoon.  :D

A hot woman?

Yeah... well.... she's has to work on Saturday....  ;)

Gusington

Contiuing my Lombard campaign in Attila TW - definitely the most interesting campaign of the ones I have done so far. And then shifting gears for a bit with Battle Academy 2 - Kursk expansion.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GJK

Conflicts and wars in the 19th century for me.

On PC: SoW: GB and Antietam
On board: None but Heroes (excited)
Hybrid: Continue Pbem of Texas Revolution via VASSAL

Further entertainment:
On TV: The Masters, Texas Rangers baseball
On Radio: University of Texas baseball

Out of doors:
Stain the wargaming table that I've been working on, weather permitted.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer