Star Wars Battlefront - Firt screenshots emerging...

Started by Jarhead0331, April 16, 2015, 04:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

What did we tell upu about walking around herecwith an erection JH!  :tickedoff:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

steve58

:( My old/ancient desktop would melt if I tried to run that!  On a side note, CGI has come a long way!  :o  Hollywood divas should be worried...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)


undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on April 16, 2015, 05:41:03 PM
My second set of gaming prayers answered in one day! Oh and check it if you haven't already:

https://www.facebook.com/StarWars/videos/935593286492273/

moist, and oddly in the eye region too

its weird to feel like a child again at 43 but damn that made me feel like i did sitting next to my dad as a kid - i have 7 months to convert the daughter

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 17, 2015, 04:35:02 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 16, 2015, 05:41:03 PM
My second set of gaming prayers answered in one day! Oh and check it if you haven't already:

https://www.facebook.com/StarWars/videos/935593286492273/

moist, and oddly in the eye region too

its weird to feel like a child again at 43 but damn that made me feel like i did sitting next to my dad as a kid - i have 7 months to convert the daughter
Currently watching IV, V and VI with my 14 year old - and she's enjoying them. I just have to keep her away from I, II and III  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

just tell her it starts at episode 4

'these are not the prequels youre looking for'

JudgeDredd

lol - I've already told her they weren't great. They weren't terrible...but I just didn't like some of the characters. Ja Ja Binx and the Anakin - I just couldn't get on with them.  :knuppel2:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

BanzaiCat

It would be nice if they redid I, II, and III at some point.

undercovergeek

of the 3 ill say i enjoyed the last 20 minutes of the third, and only because youre getting into familiar territory and the baddie of baddies is on his way

BanzaiCat

^ I think the same thing, UCG. But I cannot STAND Hayden Christensen. He is a shit actor. I wish they'd went with nobodies in all the roles. (I guess they kinda did with Hayden, but they could have found someone better off of a community theater stage than that arsehole.)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on April 17, 2015, 04:47:19 PM
^ I think the same thing, UCG. But I cannot STAND Hayden Christensen. He is a shit actor. I wish they'd went with nobodies in all the roles. (I guess they kinda did with Hayden, but they could have found someone better off of a community theater stage than that arsehole.)

true, i suppose burning his legs off and putting a mask on his face was the best way forward in the end

BanzaiCat

It did have something of a happy ending. But thinking of Hayden being under Vader's mask for the REAL three movies...sigh.

Gusington

I really enjoyed III. My daughters are not allowed to watch it yet though, still a little too young. They LOVE the originals. We all applauded yesterday while watching the movie trailer multiple times :)

And I hate Hayden Christiansen as well. UCG is correct IMHO with the whole burning and ending bit.

The game trailer has given me a 4 hour + arousal...I think I have to see a doctor.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on April 17, 2015, 06:25:13 PM
The game trailer has given me a 4 hour + arousal...I think I have to see a doctor.

Remember the big male nurse with the glass specimen rod. Problem solved  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys