lol - will it never end...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 23, 2015, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

...how in gods name do these companies make enough money to stay in business?  :idiot2:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/363620/
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bbmike

"Comes with the original Tea Party Mode"? This was already a game???  :2funny:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 23, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
...how in gods name do these companies make enough money to stay in business?  :idiot2:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/363620/

Is it multiplayer? Can you mod the beverage choices?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

I suspect this will be very popular in the UK.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

I thought "Tea Party" would make it take off in parts of 'Murica (maybe Boston?)   >:D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 23, 2015, 05:41:25 AM
I thought "Tea Party" would make it take off in parts of 'Murica (maybe Boston?)   >:D

Yes. Initially, until people realize it's not about dressing up like Indians and looting ships.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

BanzaiCat

...or about being a certain unloved sorta-kinda political party.

jomni

This together with surgeon simulator, should actually be called "paralysed arm therapy simulator".

jomni

I'll make a Japanese tea ceremony mod next.

Tuna

Quote from: jomni on April 23, 2015, 06:47:05 AM
I'll make a Japanese tea ceremony mod next.

At a Japanese Airport!  8)

Boggit

Not really my cup of tea. ;) Apparently they want money for it too. :2funny:
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Steelgrave

Tie it in with Goat Simulator and you can serve your goat tea. Now where else can that happen? I mean, besides Starfury's house any given weekend? O0

Sir Slash

One for my granddaughters. But fortunately we already play the real version now. The oldest(3), loves it when I pretend to drink the "Hot" tea and spit it out. I'm trying to teach her to be a real lady.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 23, 2015, 09:48:07 AM
Tie it in with Goat Simulator and you can serve your goat tea. Now where else can that happen? I mean, besides Starfury's house any given weekend? O0

That is not tea he is serving. Its Jack Daniels.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18