lol - will it never end...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 23, 2015, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 23, 2015, 10:13:53 AM
Quote from: Steelgrave on April 23, 2015, 09:48:07 AM
Tie it in with Goat Simulator and you can serve your goat tea. Now where else can that happen? I mean, besides Starfury's house any given weekend? O0

That is not tea he is serving. Its Jack Daniels.

Jack Daniels? Is he on a diet?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

glen55

Blue tea?

I guess it's rather obvious that a proper tea party simulator should be first person action, not some turn-based crap.
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Jack Nastyface

I dunno...from what I am seeing, this simulator seems to be steeped in detailed.  I might even prove to be the creme-de-la creme of all tea party simulators, and represent a refreshing break in the tea-time simulator war that has been brewing some time.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

bob48

Well, that's bound to stir things up a bit.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

I don't know what all the fuss is about - it's just a storm in a tea cup!  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Yeah, we should leaf it alone now or MD will get all steamed up about it.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 23, 2015, 09:48:07 AM
Tie it in with Goat Simulator and you can serve your goat tea.

A tie-in with I Am Bread may be more appropriate.

bob48

Good idea. I'll raise my cup and toast you for that.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

I would like to see Tea Party Simulator with Digestive Biscuit Simulator. Dunk away lads!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

The first rule of biscuit dunking, is that when half the biscuit goes prematurely soggy, and drops into the cup - NEVER try and fish it out with the other half of the biscuit.

A note to non UK thread participants; for 'biscuits' read 'cookies'.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: bob48 on April 23, 2015, 03:49:46 PM
The first rule of biscuit dunking, is that when half the biscuit goes prematurely soggy, and drops into the cup - NEVER try and fish it out with the other half of the biscuit.

A note to non UK thread participants; for 'biscuits' read 'cookies'.


Biscuits - cookies.  Chips - Fries.  Bonnets - Hoods. 

Will it never end?!  :D

bob48

Not while we can squeeze a pun out of it  ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bob48 on April 23, 2015, 03:49:46 PM
The first rule of biscuit dunking, is that when half the biscuit goes prematurely soggy, and drops into the cup - NEVER try and fish it out with the other half of the biscuit.

A note to non UK thread participants; for 'biscuits' read 'cookies'.
In fact - just chuck the tea away - it's pretty useless after that (well...after eating the other half of biscuit)

And besides - never EVER use a biscuit not designed for dunking!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 23, 2015, 03:55:19 PM
In fact - just chuck the tea away - it's pretty useless after that (well...after eating the other half of biscuit)

And besides - never EVER use a biscuit not designed for dunking!

Wise words my Scottish friend.  I generally stick to the old classics digestive or rich tea.  Anything less manly than that and you're asking for trouble.  Maybe a custard cream if you're a veteran dunker.

bob48

Or a hobnob if you want to try something risky  O0
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!