lol - will it never end...

Started by JudgeDredd, April 23, 2015, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Where is the head explode thingy?  I need that.   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

lmao - its rag on Toonces day!!

Toonces

You got my pun, even if it wasn't good.  So kiss my butt UCG..   :-*
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JudgeDredd

He's a surfer dude - he'll keep his cool.  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

Geek you seem to be even angrier than usual today!

jomni

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 24, 2015, 04:57:55 AM
Geek you seem to be even angrier than usual today!

Because I destroyed one of his BTR's.

Sir Slash

In all things Tea-related, I always bow to the superior opinions of the expert British.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Quote from: jomni on April 24, 2015, 07:20:35 AM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 24, 2015, 04:57:55 AM
Geek you seem to be even angrier than usual today!

Because I destroyed one of his BTR's.

Goddamit - haven't seen replay yet

bob48

...probably ran out of hobnobs......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

W8taminute

Hmm...does this game come with a sortable spreadsheet that let's me keep track of stats like the morale, appetite factor, and etiquette factors of my guests?  It doesn't seem like a turn based simulation so I might have to pass on this but if it has sortable data tables we might have something.   :D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk