Main Menu

Combat Mission PBEM?

Started by JudgeDredd, April 28, 2015, 07:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Any takers on a pbem?

I'm partial to CM:SF, CM:Battle for Normandy and CM:Black Sea (I will have to check which version of Normandy I have...I know I don't have the vehicle pack but apart from that I think I'm up to date)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

ooooooooooooooo, ill take you up on that

ive only got CMBS though

JudgeDredd

Cool. CMBS it is (I like that one anyway).

Do you want to start a game and send it? As you start, I'm happy with whatever side though would prefer a smaller scenario and I don't mind attacking or defending or a meeting engagement O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek


JudgeDredd

mmm....I think so.

I mean - I setup drop box, but I think I failed to get it "all tied in" so I honestly don't know. I'll try and work it out tonight. It's "black magic"!  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

lol, soon as youre done PM the email address you attached it to and ill send you the invite - it makes it so much easier

Boggit

JD - check out the vehicle pack. It has a lot of fun vehicles - if a little Heath Robinson... ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek

Turn 1 sent, let me know if you need a hand

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Boggit on April 28, 2015, 08:42:33 AM
JD - check out the vehicle pack. It has a lot of fun vehicles - if a little Heath Robinson... ;)
I did look. The main reason I wasn't interested is because they were in any of the stock missions/campaigns and there were no additional missions. I don't really do sand box so I had no real use for them.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 30, 2015, 04:54:44 AM
Turn 1 sent, let me know if you need a hand
Right - I picked up your EMA file loaded it, was asked for a password and then it took me to the main menu. I then quite and uploaded the EMA file (002) to MY folder. That's right, yes?

I just realised I hadn't shared my folder with you. So that's how it's working right? You send to your box for me to pick up and I send to mine?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

no, the one we shared, the one i invited you to - you put it in there, we both dip and drop into the one box

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Boggit

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 30, 2015, 05:19:38 AM
Quote from: Boggit on April 28, 2015, 08:42:33 AM
JD - check out the vehicle pack. It has a lot of fun vehicles - if a little Heath Robinson... ;)
I did look. The main reason I wasn't interested is because they were in any of the stock missions/campaigns and there were no additional missions. I don't really do sand box so I had no real use for them.
You're right. I think BF were thinking that the community would make some. FWIW, they are fun, but I do play QB's a lot. I guess you could use them multiplayer. The Churchill Croc is a bugger to deal with, as it has heavy armour, a decent gun, and lots of fiery stuff to deal with infantry.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek


jomni

UCG!  The end is near (for me).  You are really bringing the house down.  :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: