Main Menu

RBI Baseball 15

Started by bbmike, April 30, 2015, 12:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bbmike

Just saw RBI Baseball 15 on Steam. Anyone know anything about it? Been a long time since I've see a new baseball game for the PC that has graphics.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

WallysWorld

Never heard of it either, but here's a Youtube video with impressions of the game:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtxeaEy3C4

I'm still playing High Heat Baseball 2001 and would really like an updated baseball game with the same sort of gameplay.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Swatter

Its really tough to get baseball right, I would wait on many reviews. I have my ancient PS3 and I play MLB: The Show, which is outstanding (better than High Heat ever was). If we could only get an NFL football game with the same level of realism and detail as The Show, I would be in heaven.